The Educational Community, Inc. (EC) believes:
1. Mental wealth, like physical health is everyone’s right.
2. Mental freedom, like physical freedom is everyone’s right.
For these reasons, the EC intends to make EVERY service it offers available to anyone, anywhere FREE through the Internet at www.anwot.org or related sites. The low cost of electronic data makes this possible. We cannot offer everyone physical health because there are actual hard costs and expertise beyond our resources. However, the EC can provide in perpetuity the self-taught educational skills proven by others to create mental wealth and mental freedom. Mental wealth and mental freedom are major contributors to physical health! We believe any motivated individual can acquire mental wealth and freedom through practice and application.
Some persons will prefer to purchase professionally printed copies of the educational resources rather than read them on their computer screen or print their own hard copy. The EC welcomes the profit we receive from sales of printed media; however, we remind you that the printed materials contain the same information that is available FREE on our Internet site. The following products are presently available:
1. The Short Course to Mental Wealth Through a Newer Way of Thinking (paper bound) $12.95
2. The Short Course to Mental Wealth Through a Newer Way of Thinking (hard cover) $16.95
CLICK HERE TO ORDER directly from Atlas Books (or order through book stores).
The EC will mail you a complimentary copy of the paper bound Short Course to Mental Wealth for any donation of $10 or more; a hard cover copy for any donation of $15 or more. Donations may be mailed to:
The Educational Community, Inc.
P.O. Box 280716
East Hartford, CT 06108.
- Our blog is now working but not yet fully serviced. We are currently looking for volunteers to help maintain it.
- We are excited about our plan to offer free live and/or recorded tele-seminars. This newer media would allow individuals to partake in an educational seminar via their telephone (or Internet site).
- Time permitted, Dr. Pet plans to prepare for publication an updated version of, A Newer Way of Thinking, Surviving and Thriving in the Nuclear Age, now available free on our Internet site, www.anwot.org.
- The E.C. is open to proposals from participants regarding new products that may serve the public.